Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
We offer many types of financial aid.
Career Academy of Hair Design participates in the Federal Pell Grant and the Federal Direct Student Loan Programs. Students needing financial assistance can apply for these programs by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Each student must apply for a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to serve as their electronic signature. When completing the electronic application, if it is determined that the student is classified as "dependent student", one parent must also apply for a PIN and sign the applicaiton electronically. Students can access the FAFSA website at: www.fafsa.ed.gov to complete the application and apply for a PIN.
Determining Student Aid Eligibility
- be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen,
- have a valid Social Security number,
- register (if you haven't already) with the Selective Service, if you're a male between the ages of 18 and 25,
- maintain satisfactory academic progress in college or career school, and
- show you're qualified to obtain a post-secondary education by
- having a high school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate;
- passing an approved ability-to-benefit test (if you don't have a diploma or GED certificate, a school can administer a test to determine whether you can benefit from the education offered at that school);
- completing six credit hours or equivalent course work toward a degree or certificate;
- meeting other federally approved standards your state establishes; or
- completing a high school education in a homeschool setting approved under state law.
Students can apply for the Career Academy of Hair Design Scholarship.
Students can pick up an application for the Joe Francis Scholarship at the school starting in January. In June, the foundation will choose 16 students across the nation to receive $1000.00. You can also apply online at www.joefrancis.com. Last year, two of our students received the Joe Francis Scholarship.
Students are informed of other scholarships from suppliers as they become available.
By clicking this link, students can receive an estimate of financial assistance. The estimate provided using this calculator does not represent a final determination, or actual award, of financial assistance, or a final net price; it is an estimate based on price of attendance and financial aid provided to students in a previous year. Price of attendance and financial aid availability change year to year. The estimates shall not be binding on the Secretary of Education, the institution of higher education, or the State. Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to be eligible for, and receive, an actual financial aid award that includes Federal grant, loan, or work-study assistance. For more information on applying for Federal student aid, go to http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator.
View your student loan account balances and payment history, print a loan verification letter, sign up for automatic monthly Kwikpay® debits, enroll in electronic services, make online payments and much more...
Grace Counseling Outreach
You’re not alone when it comes to student loans. Career Academy of Hair Design has partnered with Inceptia, a division of National Student Loan Program (NSLP), to provide you with FREE assistance on your Federal student loan obligations to ensure successful, and comfortable, loan repayment. Inceptia’s friendly customer representatives may reach out to you during your grace period to answer questions you have about your loan obligation and/or repayment options. They may also contact you if your loan(s) become delinquent. Inceptia is not a collection agency. We’ve partnered with them to help you explore a wide variety of possibilities such as alternative repayment plans, deferment, consolidation, discharge, forgiveness, and forbearance options. Inceptia will stay in touch with you via phone calls, letters, and/or emails to help you find answers to your questions and solutions to your issues.
For additional resources including information on repayment options, please visit Inceptia’s Federal Student Loan Overview website at Inceptia.org/FAQ.
If you have, or have had, a physical or emotional disability, please contact the Arkansas Rehabilitation Services office for possible financial assistance.
Call 479-582-1286 to get more information. Note: this agency prefers that students start the qualification process through their office before a student starts attending at one of our campus locations.
Career Academy of Hair Design has met the standards set forth by the Arkansas Higher Education Commission and the Veterans Administration. Eligible students should contact the VA office for details.
2017 Completion/Employment/Licensure Rates /NACCAS Annual Report
- 57 % of students enrolled in this program and scheduled to graduate in 2017 went on to graduate within 150% of their scheduled period of enrollment.
- 64.04% of the total number of students who completed in 2017, which went on to graduate found jobs in the field of Cosmetology.
- 96.43 % students in this program taking the Cosmetology License Examination administered by the Department of Health, Cosmetology Section in 2017 passed that examination.