Career Academy of Hair Design is an Arkansas Cosmetology school offering its students an exceptional educational experience in Cosmetology, Aesthetics, Nail Technician, as well as an Instructor program.
The Career Academy of Hair Design Approach...
We are dedicated to developing "Salon Ready" students by providing:
- An exceptional educational experience
- An exceptional instructor staff with a combined total of more than 300 years of cosmetology experience to share with students
- A rewarding learning experience
We focus not only on the basics, but all aspects of the Cosmetology industry. You will develop the skills, knowledge and capabilities to launch your career in the industry!
We even have a special course in business that provides you with the tools to meet your financial goals in the salon or spa.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Cosmetology is a stable industry that historically fairs well in good and bad economies.
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the salary mean range for cosmetology is $27,940 with $64,580 as the highest, without consideration for any tips. View some sample salary numbers.
- The cosmetology industry offers very flexible hours, and work schedules that are attractive to single mothers.
- Cosmetology careers are NOT LIMITED to just hairstyling. Cosmetologists are trained to perform hairstyling, manicuring, pedicuring, skin care, along with makeup artistry. This allows a cosmetologist a very broad range of careers to choose from.